Monday, November 21, 2005

me mamma and me

Posted by Picasa and yes -
we were exhausted at this point. the statue in the background was the closest we got to it.
I was pretty glad to not have to go out to see it, more so because the wait was pretty long and i was miz er able.
enough with the "watches, bags, watches"
Enough with the solicitation and the awkward statue of liberty people standing on milk crates with green sheets draping off of them. ENOUGH.

So we went into SOHO and did some shopping and stuff. and i didn't get anything except a hotel room bill. and some real close calls with bathrooms. The touristy parts of nyc can remain forever hidden from my view.

But it was fun to spend time with my mom and kevin. We had a great time being together in a city that made us feel even closer.

No comments: