Thursday, November 10, 2005

there are more important things than hearing you speak

but...........there isn't anything more important than hearing me speak.
For those who aren't in the know, its lyrics from madge's new tracks.........which i can't seem to find my way out of, addictive after three full listens.

anyway ------ sorry for lack of posting. Bad bad week. My aunt got hit by a car while walking across the street and is in icu. She'll be ok, but its been really really upsetting...and there is more on that later.
Also I have to give two presentations today. and i am not liking that. At all. The bathroom is my friend. my stomach is not. (denise, am thinking of you)

This picture was taken during halloween in chelsea. Funny little santa man. smokin cigs outside the bar at 4 in the afternoon. gotta love it.

and for a quick lastly.

Lastly - I cannot believe last night's episode of LOST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy shit !

thats all for now, gotta go sit down.
ciao and love ya love ya.
Nate Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sorry to hear about your auntie.

love and prayer