Tuesday, November 15, 2005

like it or not

What to think about the world right now? I just don’t know really. Things seem to be turning around me and I don’t really have stable footing. And then things seem to lighten the load a bit.
Example. Going to the hospital to see my aunt. Not fun, and not pretty. ICU is not a great place to be, and to see things that I’d rather not see. And quite frankly don’t handle so well.
The part that lightened the load for me was this.
As I stood at the elevators going into the hospital a man with traveling IV lines is standing about 5 inches from the door of one elevator. Doesn’t move and says to the woman next to me “are you from Canada?” she says. “excuse me” and he says “your from Canada right?” She is agast. “no”
The elevator opens and he stays put, we get in and go up up and away.
As I am leaving I get down to the lobby floor again, the same man is standing in the same place (an hour later).
He looks at me, I am the only one in the lobby.
He smiles and empties out his own personal gas chamber.
Thats right, he farted so loud and so long.
And smiled at me. !!!!
He’s an MFer man.
I think he gets off on it, messing with people.
Anyway – imagine this man with his hospital gown barely tied just fartin away. Funny stuff man, and I had no one to consult with. Just myself and him.
Ahhhhhhhhhh

My momma gets here tomorrow and on Friday we go to nyc for the night. Should and could be fun. I think kev and I are going to go out Friday night, wish Boysroom was open?


Is it?

No comments: