Monday, November 21, 2005

i've been watching your world from afar




Hmm, what to do, what to say. Just trying to coast throught this three day week.

several things going through my mind, things to get done, things to take care of.

I likey this dj, he's caught my attention on the cover of HX, have not heard him yet, but can't help but look at his picture and wonder.

Went to Urge and Starlite (starlight???) on Friday night for a short time. Of more interest though was going on the Top of the Rock. Was really cool, clean, and breathtaking. So if you can get there, i would recommend it, if you feel like spending $15.

Walked everywhere in the city - and felt completely exhausted - slept last night from 9pm - 6am. good stuff. My mom and her bf loved it I think, but by the time we got back to Philly, we'd all had our share of complaining and needed to debrief i think.

Can someone tell me why i have never had any food from a Chinese Bakery. OMG. So good.

In other news I am turning into a fluffy little chinese bun. With lemon filling. And mango rice cakes.

eat out and run.

nate

1 comment:

Spriteboy said...

So you made it to the city with mom. And the boyfriend. And didn't shout me out. *sigh* I'm not as hot as Pinkisthenewblog but damn... :(