Friday, November 4, 2005

If I were in your shoes, i'd whisper before i shout



Not for nothin'.........but. My husband is funny. He is a laugh riot i tell ya. and doesn't even know it sometimes.

Tonight we are going to a party here in Philly at our friends boutique. Matthew Izzo is the name of the store and the owner for that matter. They are having a party and the HEATHERETTE kids will be there from NY to introduce their line and yada yada yada...totes fun and can't wait right? Well I always see sites like Bradford's where he is flanked by richie rich and trevor raines and sometimes amanda lepore.

So i wake up this morning all cute and cuddly and this is the conversation.

Nate "I cant wait to have fun tonight, I am going to meet them and be fabulous, fast friends." (totally cute and kidding mind you) (sorta).

Kevin "your always trying to be something your not" (totally serious)

I now realize he said this to be funny. But didn't know it.

In a move where kevin is obviously attempting to highlight, and exemplify, the term "ironic", he meant to also mention the night in the EAST VILLAGE where, at Boysroom, he got up on stage and stripped down to his ever-lovin skivvies...with Amanada Lepore as the judge. and what was this meant to tell us? He is a stripper in his nightlife ?....don't think so. Not saying he wouldn't make a bucket load of money doing it, cause we all know how HOT kevin is.....but talk about stepping outside of his comfort zone...it was hilarious. and hot. and not in the norm for my man. ah - to bring it full circle though - being something i am not...an attention hog is what i am dear. Live it and love it.

And PS - Maybe Amanda will remember you from your strip tease honey bear. ????

Here's to hopin'.

HEY - Does anyone have suggstions for a hotel in NY? My mom has never, thats right, never, been there. We need a fairly reasonable hotel. I have never had to stay in one, so don't know where turn. Suggestions appreciated.

Nate

2 comments:

Unknown said...

the hotel right by/on 42nd street, by port authority, I believe its called "PENNSYLVANIA HOTEL" has rooms for $100/night. I've stayed there a couple of times when I went up to NY for parties...pretty good, not bad for the location and price.

W said...

I love Boss models!