Friday, January 27, 2006

Another Little Hole

(((( I had a real real nice picture to show you diane, but blogger won't work, so we have to wait. Just read.))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))



I actually cannot believe that it's Friday. Having said that - thank god it's fffffa fa fa friday.
Of course, nothing too much to do tonight, a little too much to do tomorrow night.
sounding off:

  • James Frey. I don't know what to think. To be honest, all this media, and i still love the book. I don't care, no matter how many times Orka flips flops on this one. I think it was a good book, i read it and wasnt' thinking that the entire thing was true. I dont' know. I just can't see his poor face on tv looking like he wants to kill himself anymore. I wonder if Oprah is making a stink about it too because she can get $$$ out of this publicity?
  • Aqualung. Good shite my friend. Try it out.
  • Am reading a new book by the name of Prep. About teenage girls in a Boarding School. I LOVE IT.
  • Aveda products. Love them, love the way they smell. THe hair products make my head look like it hasn't been washed in two months. Greasy. But i love it, so i use it. STUPID GIRLS.
  • I cannot access YOUTUBE.COM from my worksite and it's making me feel deprived and upset. Very upset. I tried to watch a clip from wicked and cannot do it from here. I hate it.
  • Running. It's good. Real good. But my groin feels like it's being stretched for a new body part to be inserted up in there. Ouch hooker.
  • I have decided to change. Yes i have. If i see someone who i see on a daily basis, and dont' ever say hi, even if i don't know them...i am going to say hi anyway. to be friendly. Its ridiculous to not acknowledge that we are all part of a small community in this city. Philly. Philly. Silly. Kevin says hi to anyone, and it makes me jealous. So there.

No comments: