Tuesday, January 24, 2006

chaperone


Picture = Patrick Wilson ? who was in Angels in America and lots of Broadway stuff....movie of Phantom of the Opera and other things...this is from his new movie, Hard Candy. Can't link to it because it takes way too much energy to put links in this thing....stupid old computer tricks. I think he's, pleasing to look at. Hard Candy indeed.

Kevin: Did you get the emails from Chris about this Saturday night?
Nate: Yes I did, and I am not going out alll night again.
Kevin: Can i go? with a chaperone?

Oh- let's breath for a minute and talk about the events of our lives since the last post...

ok, we're done now.

Nothing really to report, some slipped footing, some slops which have turned me on my arse, but in general...it's ok. All is good.
Work has been overwhelming and are my ravenous reading habits. I am really into reading right now (The Line Of Beauty, Night), escapism you might charge me with, and i wouldn't deny it. Nor could you deny the 7 pound weight increase.
So - I got back on track, am back on track i should say.
Since last year when I ran the Broad Street Run, i sorta slacked off, i kept it up halfway through summer, but since mid July I stopped running. I noticed a muscle gain (i kept working out). But also a blubber gain......and now don't know what to do, i feel more solid in places like my chest, arms and shoulders.
But continue to look 4 months pregnant.
Anyway - was in a slump mentally and decided to start running again. only twice a week right now, plan on running the race again in May (april?) and will increase the running the closer it comes to that time...it felt good and cathartic.
I also got my hair cut. Which felt good. And clean.
I am clean.
I am nice.
I am out a here.
love ya love ya.

Disclaimer: I cannot spell or conform to grammeristic rules (grammeristic..te he he) so bugger off.

No comments: