Friday, January 6, 2006

my life is brilliant, my love is pure

The Bomb. Period.

So for today. Whats the news? So much news, so much stuff. And i can't seem to think of any of it, other than.....it's frickin friday buttercup, and i am soooo so so so happy to be able to do nothing this weekend. Just relax, kick back, maybe go buy a new book and cuddle with it.
reading is fundamental. it stimulates the brain to think in a critical way, and i like that. alot.
My pulse quickens when i think of going to see wicked on february 9th. i cannot wait. we will have a nice time and a fun time and i will be happy.

After only a month and a half of seriously looking for a roomate, we got one. He is young and all, but really seems like a good match. If he agrees to walk noah when we go out of town, well, then we'll know that he's truly a good fit.
tststststs

I want to go to the movies today, again. I am in a movie state of mind man. Match Point looks interesting, saw Geisha the other night and loved it. Beautiful.

At the Roxy - so many types of men there - I mean, yeah i have been there before and yeah i have been to fire island and ptown and montreal and dc and south beach and blah blah blah....but on new year's eve....i just....oh i don't know. it brought new meaning to developing a more intense fitness resolution. pathetic.

I have to tell you a secret.
i am obsessing over whether or not to get my hair cut. I just can't stop. i was trying to grow it out, but feel sooooo plain with the way it is right now. I don't know what to do.
its in my every thought. help help help.
shorter hair is always so much more clean and....nice..........................................................

love,
bumshover.

No comments: