Tuesday, October 17, 2006

i wish i had a river


I don't know what to say. I really don't. And I apologize for that. life challenges us for a reason. It bitch slaps you when you're just enjoying the sun and sand. I know i've gone through things in my life in order to show me just how damn strong i am. Then sometimes, life supershoots some shit at you, and you're like "what is this for? what can i do with this?"
So it came to be in the last week and a half. Displaced and broken, I found myself shoving back at life.... and the shit.
And then another door opened and what i can tell you for now, is that having had a chance to breathe a bit, we are putting things into a clearer perspective and figuring it out. What IT is, goes unseen to both of us now......being in love. never easy. nor should it be. when something can bring you to your knees like that, it damn well better not be easy. This blog has never been about love and roses, but.....i would be remiss if i didn't tell you all. I love my Kevin. That is the one true thing. And I can't speak for him, but I know we're in the same boat. So anyway.
Some one wise once said to me
"Keep your head up -- you'll need to see where you're going next."
Head up and eyes wide open baby.
In life,
Nate

No comments: