Friday, October 20, 2006

we all get it in the end


Went to see this last night. Ah. You know, at times i felt like it was sorta too over the top, but by the end of the movie I was in love with the movie. It was delicious. I mean it, gotta go check it out. Most haunting though, was that I feel like i know the guy who played ceth...he is the guy in the upper right corner of this picture. I swear i've met him somewhere....I know he's in nyc, but i don't think i met him there. Well anyway - the actors were wonderful....the sex and all was great, but the story and the emotion of it was the most appealing part of the movie. Interesting and provocative...and thoughtful.

Tonight is a birthday dinner party for our friend John. Tonight is going to be hard for me, for many reasons......and I am not looking forward to my internal dialogue tonight, although i do look forward to the challenge. Anyway, tomorrow is also a full day, party at 2pm tomorrow. Should be totally fun and I am looking forward to being in the country with the leaves changing. Metaphorically, leaves are changing, so are we. Thats all. I know.

Grey's Anatomy continues to move me and fill my weeks with pleasure. So damn good. So good.
Also - if you guys have not seen the Ellen clip from when Jeff Corwin was on it this week. He brought a snake on and it is hilarious. The snake explores Ellen's sissy and it's frickin hilarious. it's on Youtube i think. Check it out.
alright boys and ladies.
have a nice weekend.
Oh - one last thing. I love Boone. I love him.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yes watch 'shortbus'