Tuesday, October 18, 2005

For those who ignore it, history repeats itself.

Time goes by so slowly.
yes it does Madge. I am into it. INTO The Song.
Hung the F UP momma. So play it again little ipodatronic.
So it does.

And it's Tuesday. And i am hung over from the last five days. I was at a conference for EAPA, which is my professional organization. It was long and tedious. and has left me feeling hungover, mentally.
You see it's mostly mental health professionals - and the workshops are mostly all about bettering oneself in some way or another, how to help the client activate, how to help the client help you, how to help the client get off the druggolas..........on and on and on. And for the most part you can take tools away with you. But the down side to that is the self inventory you scroll through over the five days. and i am sick of thinking. about myself. let alone my clients.

Many ways to improve yourself, many many many.
and it's easy as shit to tell others what they need to do, but not as easy for yourself.

At any rate I had a good weekend, and it was filled with great meals. This upcoming weekend should be more great, greater, mostly more great.
Have a cool party on Saturday all day to attend. Can't wait. And it's only Tuesday. But its chest day, and i like chest day.
its fast and easy......or hard and fast,......or
oh well, have a good one. talk soon and send me comments.

Natie...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've just found your blog about Fox Terrier Wire on the internet. I thought I would drop you a note just to say that I have a website and blog about Fox Terrier Wire, so I know yours is great quality. Keep up the good work.