Wednesday, October 12, 2005

walkin and talkin


Happy Humpday Kiddo !
What the shits up? Not too much here, just working through the day trying to keep my head above water. This week is good, real good. Only working til today, then at a conference for Thursday through Monday. So it's nice to be out of the office.
This weekend was great as well. SUnday was Philly's Outfest. Basically on Sunday it's one big street festival, with booze and food, and well my friends all call it the Gay Flea Market.....anyway it was fun, we stayed out way too late on Sunday night, sorta didn't feel great on Monday, but what the hell.
What I find most interesting about those sort of things is the boundaries, personal boundaries, which people ignore. I could be over estimating this, but at least 20 people came up and kissed me, and these are not people whom i am close to. It's nice that there is an open feeling, but still...i don't know where yo lips been, what they been suckin on......germs.
Anyway - nothing i can do about it.........
Jared Leto.
Please email me.
Natie.

oh yeah, i had two other things to write about today.
One:
Yesterday I was waiting for the subway and some woman came up to and saw that i was checking my voice mail on my cell phone. She actuallly tapped me on the shoulder and said
"can i borrow your cell phone to call my mother please?" Now WTF? What could she have been thinking? There was no way in hell i was going to give her money, and that she asked to call her mom...she was over 40 years old. And typically i am the sort of person that would do something like that, allow some complete stranger to use my cell. I didn't though and it felt good and get your own damn phone honey. It's 2005.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

um, do you still have my PRADA belt?

I know you broke it....

Anonymous said...

Hey came across your site looking for other adult marketing related sites, and yours came up. Not bad ranking for the terms "adult marketing" anyway i invite you all since im here to join my new forum! Start posting today! Makecash.org