Tuesday, October 25, 2005

here i am...just for a minuto

So - busy busy. It's all good, but feeling not great...my glands are swollen and sore throat, had it for a couple weeks and now it's back. The rain won't stop coming and it's frickin cold alll of a sudden. Least i forget though how lucky i am - had a really great weekend, went to a party in Bucks County - a big bash - "Boys in the Country" is what the theme was. It would have been better had it not rained - but all together it was lots of fun, still having to de - booze a bit.
Sunday we drove around the country a while, went to New Hope to go to some Frech Bakery call "C'est La Vie". I needn't review what i ate that day - but it was good and i shudder to think about this weekend - Halloween, going to NYC - more than likely having to take my shirt off....regardless..i will try not to be too crazy about it.

Observations from Nate

  • Madonna is FULL tilt man. I loved loved loved her Documentary - and think this is going to be much fun when it comes time to see her blow the roof off my head with the new cd.
  • Sprite Boy writes about how his lips blew up due to an allergic reaction. Had me pissing in my pants fully ------ but whats even more funny is that my mom gets the same thing when she comes to visit us. She can't drink the water or else her lips get huge and they hurt her bad. This is funny to me, but is painful to her - she can't brush her teeth without bottled water or anything.......its just the strangest thing i think...but anyway Sprite's description of it is hilarious and totally off the hook.
  • In the new Out magazine Kip Pardue talks about a new gay character he is playing. I think Kip Pardue is one hot mother f#$@er. and doesn't get the attention he should.
  • Kevin and I can't decide what to do - Roxy Saturday night, or Allegria on Sunday night. We took off Monday.

Thanks all for now. I will have to try and find a picture of Kip Pardue. And thats all.

i

know.

nate

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

roxy on saturday or allegria on sunday...hmmm...
i'd say DO BOTH! !! YAY! ! !!

you'd sweat off the excess in Roxy and then tear it up looking fierce and cut-up at Allegria...so fun, so worth it...it is GOING TO BE A BLAST!

and then you can recoup Monday afternoon...

w