Thursday, June 1, 2006

dark and dangerous like a secret that gets whispered in a hush


It comes to you at times when you least expect it. When your not really prepared to recieve your mind's thoughts. It's a ghost.
A passport to places you thought were long since gone - or at least you'd convinced yourself that the ghost was scared away and never coming back.

Anyway- somethings hit me in my dreams last night. I know I know...Hokey....but haunting regardless. It was a restless night, the humidity and lack of air conditioning must have gotten to me in ways that i couldn't anticipate.
Or i've gone mad. Stark raving mad i tell you.
Hot as a ball sack up here in my computer room though, Kevin has this nifty little thing, called a lap top.
With a new trinket called a wireless connection. This contraption allows him to sit in comfortable air temperatures downstairs.
I am up on the third floor sweatin on this ole desktop monster.
Just like Helen Keller.
or not.
I keed, I keed.
BTW....I only today realized that i don't have Indigo Girls "rites of passage" on my pod.
the horror. and ignorance really.
and do you think you can dance?
ciao. Posted by Picasa

No comments: