Friday, June 23, 2006

i give much more than i'd ever ask for.....


So this picture. It's how i've felt all week. I have been having something similar to what we'd call dizzy spells. It's mutated. Last week it was just happening in the afternoon for a minute or two at a time. Now it's constant. I went to the doctor's, he goes on vacation today for two weeks, and of course there is nothing to know yet. But it sucks. Brought me to tears yesterday. i also get a numbness in my hands.....so weird. I hate it. all. I can't concentrate at all, it's like I've had too much coffee and everything is all blurry....but it's not coffee and ...oh balls .
Today is a raging headache.
I am trying to be positive though, we'll see. Whatever.

THis weekend we're supposed to go to nyc and also have a party here in philly to say goodbye to a friend who is moving. I took off work on Monday, which is fun and nice and funny nice.

Two things:
Keane's new cd is great
Nelly Fartodo's new cd is great as well.
Better That U Leave is a song i just found, and LOVE !!!
Ain't No Other Man grew on me like fungi. I love it also.

Watched part of Jesus is Magic last night. Funny lady Sara Silverman is.
FUNNY.

Alright sorry for lame postings peeps. Just not feeling well.
Love ya love ya.
N8

1 comment:

Unknown said...

omg Nate I hope you feel better soon... dizzy spells? are you eating... at all? i know you gay boys tend to starve yourselves to attain that impossible waiste-line...tsk tsk tsk