Friday, June 9, 2006

i've asked you three times...play my mother F@# ing song

I cant' help myself. I just can't.
I am excited.

For:
friday
summer plans (parties, the sand, weddings, bodies, Ptown, Fire Island, pride in nyc)
good hair cuts
flip flops
drama
sex
connecting with old friends, making totally new ones
body products
tight clothers
bathing suits - banana slings as hilary calls them
coffee with lots of cream
our back patio
hosting
horseback riding
new rice treats from trader joes that i eat all in one sitting
coconut sorbet from whole foods
lanky accessories
fresh cut gardenias without ants on them
mentha lip shine
red flower body stuff
ginch gonch undies on my man and on me
discovering myself
learning more french
singing at the top of my lungs when i am alone in my house
pretending i am on "so you think you can dance?"

Thats all i know for now.
Oh, except that all week long i get so excited when i get out of the shower to put on my new products that i forget to put deodorant on.
Pit juice is not my friend on work days.

No comments: