Wednesday, June 14, 2006

you turn me on pussycat



i am def into faster kill pussycat buziness. i dig it lots. I also dig the fact that today is wednesday. I also dig benetton's fitted dress shirts. big problem for me has been that sleeve length does not really coordinate with the overall size i wear. my torso wants a medium sized shirt, but my arms dictate a large or more. I know, the short answer to this is to get myself a good tailor, and i do need that, i know. Until then though i am into what united - ness can do for me.

in other news...pleasant is my new word. Life is pleasant right now. The last couple nights have been really nice and ....well just pleasant. Making new friends, dinners with old ones. I do have to say, the weather has everything to do with bright moods and piles of smiles (did i just say that? ) . So, pleasantly I move into summer planning still. It's been more difficult because where i want to schedule every free weekend with a beach or party, here or there, kevin is saying he wants to not be so nutty. Well. I dont' know what to think of that. Incomprehensible i say.

i also say that pork tenderloin with goat cheese is pleasant beyond my comprehension as well.

oh oh oh....yesterday i got the new christina song. i hadn't really gotten it, but yesterday i did, and i love it.

love,

your bad ass.

No comments: