Friday, August 11, 2006

i do not wanna die inside just to breath in


So. I have fallen for two men. It happens every few years. I buy lots of things from them. Overboard. No questions asked, i am uncaring with my money when it comes to them. (did i just say that???) But it's true.
I like my clothes. I would like them more if i made more $$$....tangent.
Anywho...DSquared. Thats all i know. Hot, sexy, and ....well thats all i need, don't know about you.

We are having a last minute party tonight. Kevin, out of the blue, decided it would be a nice time to stress ourselves out. And we did, but it all came together. Small, yet smart. If your in the hood....??

Loove you the most.
Nate

PS - Body Dysmorphic Disorder : When you spot a homeless person on the street and are jealous of his cut abs.
just sayin

No comments: