Friday, August 18, 2006

See ya later suckers !!!

So, with much much stress and anxiety, we are leaving for Ptown tonight.
It's just been a hard week for me, Nate, and I am really holding myself together for a fun week. We will leave in the middle of the night tonight, with a few hours of sleep. It avoids traffic, which could utimately end my life, sooooo we scoot on up I95 without any stress and deliberation.
I can't wait !!!!!!!!!

Hopefully i'll be back nice and tan and relaxed. Sorry the posts are little to none this week, but you understand sweetie, don't you? Hope so.
Until then my little ones.
Nate Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you have no idea how lucky you are that you are driving instead... i took the ferry and it was a just like the PERFECT STORM on the way back... i have never had such an intense internal stomach exercise, ever...

oi

have fun!