Wednesday, August 30, 2006

tank you


Umm........ have you seen the new video for Evanescence’s new song “Call Me When Your Sober”? It is fantastic…. I love love love dark lit, fabricccy, dramatic things, and this is no exception to that love. She even floats up in the air, which really sealed the deal for me. And, what made me loose it all together was the man pictured here. Holy Mother of All Things Wood.

Last night I was running for my life. Absolutely, positively running from some guy who was trying to kill me, and all my friends. It was so weird because this guy looked normal, like someone who would walk by you on the street and you wouldn’t think anything of him. Turns out he decapitated a few of my friends, right while I was standing on a street corner…..which, of course, is when I started to run. By the end of my dream last night though, this guy was supposed to be reformed, not a slasher anymore, and I was supposed to be his friend. The level of fear and anxiety was like a tsunami, then I woke up. I can still feel the pressure though. I can.

One last thing.
While in Ptown we saw the most redeeming part of the trip on Monday night at the Crown and Anchor. Showgirls. Hosted by Ryan Landry. Hilarious, just as it was last year. The best part though was when Ryan’s boyfriend, Penny Champagne did a throttling rendition of Hot Child In The City. Full with a fan blowing on her and trash bags flying all over the stage.
HCITC was the first song I downloaded when I got back to the mainland. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: