Tuesday, August 1, 2006

if life is a bowl of cherries.........................


Past weekend we had the opportunity to spend it with good friends at their weekend house...complete with pool, gardens, and it's very own resident rat snake. Which i saw on Sunday morning when it almost got nudged by my big toe....while walking on a wooden path. That morning was also the morning i acted the part of complete woman and screamed with a yelp that was heard for miles and miles and miles. I HATE SNAKES. I have no room for them in my life. As a child i would catch them with my bare hands and put them in a bucket and just play with them......no more. I am a full fledge poootang boy when it comes to snakes. and slugs.
I hate slugs.
On sunday night i tried mussels, you know, to see if i liked them. I felt like i was eating a slug.
I don't like mussels.
Or slugs
or snakes. So shove off. Posted by Picasa

No comments: