Tuesday, August 8, 2006

my two feet can't find a way

Aint' no other man i tell ya.....Nathan sounding off from my little piece of net.
How y'all doin? good good, great. Wonderful. I am having a fine day myself.

Once upon a time, I tried something called Rescue Remedy to get me through a very very difficult time. Very funny actually now that I look back at it.
A friend of mine, amiee, believed in herbal remedy type stuff, and she had this stuff called Rescue Remedy which you put on your tongue and it helped to calm you down. Anyway – at a certain point (insert lyin, cheatin partner) I was in need of a little help, to relax. Pharmacology was not really in my mind, so I gave the ol’ rescue remedy a try. Didn’t help, but its funny as hell now that I think about it. ( Desperation will lead you to many many things. This just happens to be the g rated part of how I dealt with my drama. )

Yesterday I could have used some rescue remedy. I felt horrible. Just horrible. But today, it's all good. And I have been able to get my sexy back. A good portion of it prolly had to do with Kevin and I getting our household back in order. We have been temporarily dodging household duties, but last night we pulled it together. Felt good. Then I watched a tivo’ed episode of Grey’s Anatomy. Love it.
If only I could do voice over’s in my daily life like merideth grey does every week…oh wait, I do.
Moving along. Things to think about.


Go listen to Love Song for a Vampire. Annie Lennox. I know, I know. It’s from Bram Stroker’s Dracula, but its sooo soo good. Give it a shot. Sad and haunting. Hauntin I tell ya.


I hated Déjà vu, (Knowles) now cannot get it out of my head. Can Not !


I don’t feel like dancin (scissor sisters) has also grown on me quickly.


The Killers…………New song is rockin, cannnnn’t wait for their new cd either.

And just sayin, I'm still waiting for Britney’s comeback cut !


P’Town is heaving heavily for us right about now.

Like a cat in heat. It’s purring.

Watch it hooker – things will never be the same.

No comments: