Monday, December 18, 2006

and if you ever saw it......


Ummm, still a little bit foggy from saturday night, it was a long one....full of holiday cheer and mishaps.....so many mishaps. i suppose none that are too dramatic, but got to spend some time with old friends and new ones. I lurved it, while i was in it....but let me tell ya.....Sunday sucked, a lot. It has taken me a whole day to start to feel like a human. or a version of myself. Wish me well padre.

This article was online today......it made me sick. SICK !!!!!!!!!

A 13-foot boa constrictor wrapped itself around its owner's neck and killed the man in his home, authorities said.
An acquaintance found Ted Dres, 48, inside the snake's cage Saturday and called police, the Hamilton County Sheriff's office said.
The snake was still strangling Dres when deputies arrived, and the officers had to work with members of an animal protection group to remove the reptile, the sheriff's office said.


No comments: