Friday, December 1, 2006


For some very strange reason i felt a tug deep in my stomach when i got this ad in an email from Aberslombie.
It tugs and pulls and then..........
Happy Friday to all. This weekend.....well tonight having some friends over to celebrate little kevin's birthday. I feel sick as a dog. a D O G. But will pull through. I will persevere I tell ya.
In other news.....we have this huge huge cabinet in our dining room that is full of liquor, kevin sorta collects it and has for many years, before i entered the picture. So last night he cleaned it out, throwing away all things that had gone rotten. Well it ended up being this huge box full of stuff. This morning I put it out on the curb as it's garbage day......that was at 8:05 am. When I left at 8:15 the entire box was gone. GONE !!!!
Some sucker is drunk as a skunk right now......and your welcome.
Have a fun everyone.
Nate

No comments: