Monday, December 11, 2006

on this winter's night

Try as i may to find some christmas photo of something gay themed and tasteful, i cannot. So i will put forth a picture of brad, a ill-fated contestant on Survivor who also happens to be gay. I liked Brad. What i found out today was that he and another contestant may be dating....a guy by the name of JP. Who is really hot, and who completely tricked me. I had no idea he might be gay. NONE. The idea that these two are bum shoving together, well, it makes me happy. And, if it makes you happy, well it can't be half bad.
So an anonymous reader asked if my computer was better. The short answer is, no. The longer answer involves corrupted files, which i've yet to fix. It's real annoying and i had to step away from it for a while. I wish it were something easy like a proxy setting or something like that....some internet connection thingy, but it wasn't. To boot was the problem with itunes. i downloaded the new itunes 7 and it has wrecked me. I can't connect to itunes store at all. I click on the store and all of a sudden the entire itunes program disappears. woe is me. i have checked with techy friends and they say it's apple's issue. and as i read on the discussion boards across the land, i find that it may be the case. So i am stuck until a new itunes is uploaded. and i want to cry.
where else can i get digital music legally.? prease. prease help me.
Weekend was fun, fun fun. Tree is decorated and house is cute. and I am infused with holiday cheer and hope for a brighter future. I really am.
All weekend i silently took inventory of things that i am grateful for. At the end of the day, i am a llucky SOB. Minus fat deposits on my cheeks. and my stomach. and...oh wait...I am so grateful for my life.
And my love.
Nate

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this russian site is really cheap and it's legally operating in russia...so far. another place is www.torrentazos.com (spain) or www.piratebay.org (swedish) which are "free" sites but you need azureus or bitorrent to download the files using torrents.