Tuesday, December 26, 2006

sweet candy cane sucking stick



I want.

For Christmas. Kevin and I have not done our Christmas exchange yet, since we were in Florida until this morning. We'll do it on Friday. I want this. It's on sale honey darling. So please. Bring. It.

Oddly enough, I am still awake. When the alarm went off this morning at 3:30 AM, I thought for sure that i was toast. That things would be tough for me right about now. But I am doing ok. We flew back here this morning early, so that i could be at work. What a stupid thing to do, but my boss made me. I feel a little bit annoyed right now, and a little testy, and I have to stay late tonight because i agreed to see a client an hour after my usual time, but thats because i am so great. Hopefully the client get's his/her full hour's worth of therapy with me. Just tired. Oddly enough i was willing to extend my day even further today in order to get my hair cut, but my salon appears to not be open, as well as any other salon. Is this normal practice on the day after Christmas? I am so confused.

Florida was nice. It was not sunny however. We went to Universal's Islands of Adventure. I love it there. Kevin took a lot of great pics which i will put a few on here, none of which are going to be of me, because suddenly i look horrid. Which is where the desire, intense desire, to get my hair cut came from. Looking at the pictures, of which me are deleted. Is that proper grammer? I am tired, as it turns out. good night.

No comments: