Tuesday, January 23, 2007


It was snowing this morning when I went to work. I stopped at Cosi for a yogurt parfait....so good.....and more than likely so bad...

There is a counter boy there, who is young, and sorta ........well sometimes looks tired and sometimes looks like a good shower is in order. As he gives me my change he says "is it wet or sticky?"
Immediately i say "i think it's sticking"....fully knowing that my head is covered in snow and white....and that he was obviously talking about the snow.
I liked to start my public day fun like that. I told him that perhaps in the future he would think of rephrasing that question.

We booked the flight and hotel to Las Vegas, for very soon....real cheap. Staying in the MGM Grand. I am thrilled and excited and thrilled again. A cute little get away. Now. Suggestions on things we must see/do. I know that it's going to be a long three days....i am prepared for it. .....and am already having anxiety about those stupid rides at the Stratosphere........I will regret forever if i don't get on them...but the thought of it makes me pee.

Alright - enjoy Tuesday.
Nate
PS - this is Cristano Ronaldo.....confused i guess.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i hope you don't run into Britney