Thursday, January 25, 2007

shock shock me

A fast fast apology for such blatant, objectification of the male torso and consequent naughty parts. I have posted far too many lifted pictures of men. It's sorta annoying, as well as my spelling, but thats another day i guess.
Weighing in:

  • I am proud of Linds.
  • Mika, Matt White, and Goldfrapp are constantly spinning in my little pod.
  • I miss Fischerspooner.
  • I can't control replaying the first minute of "Say it Right" ova and ova.
  • I AM VERY much hoping to bump into Britney in Vegas.
  • She is def. little girl lost.
  • The Departed made me @*it myself, and i lurved it.
  • Dlisted.com is quickly becoming one of my fav sites to read/obsess over.
  • Everybody's gonna love today, gonna love today, gonna love today. Anyway you want to, anyway you've got to (Love today - Mika)

No comments: