Thursday, January 4, 2007

just keeps holding me down


So. This is horrible. I have to watch 24 this season. I fell away from it last couple years. The plot lines too far fetched and too dramatic for drama's sake....and sometimes, just sometimes, i think jack bauer outta take a chilll pill.
However. i spy. I spy one of my all time hotties. Eric Balfour. And after i just googled him, i found out many many things about him. He was on the first season of 24...who knew? Also - he was on Kids Incorporated along with Ms. Fergie. And he appears in the video for Fergalicious, and one of my most fun scarey movies...texas chainsaw massacre.
Anyway. He will be with me in 2007 as it turns out too. Things have a way of working out now, don't they?
So as for our New Year weekend. I posted some pictures. without any text, and for that I am sorry dear friends. Friday Saturday and Sunday - we had parties and obligations. Which was great and wonderful. By Sunday mid day I was pooped. Which meant that our plans for New Year's Day were wiped out. We actually putzed around the house Monday - watching some movies and ordering dellicious take out.
What I know is that the weekend was full of people who mean so much to me. People, for the most part, who mean the world to me. For that I am grateful, some were missed, some were not. It was a nice way to end and begin what could have been one of my toughest and what will hopefully be better. Anyway - Happy New Year and i hope you all get what you deserve. I really do. Having said that, i hope what you deserve is only good!!!!!!!!!!!!.

No comments: