Tuesday, May 29, 2007

peace be with you

Posted by Picasa
So, we had our weekend down at the beach. Was fun. Beautiful weather, and we def did not want to come back here to Philly. I can't say that I was the best person to be around though....for some reason I'd had a lot going on in my head....mostly because of self esteem issues I think. I got on the scale this morning, to check in with myself, reality testing.....and sure enough, i can say...with great assurance that I weigh close to 10 more pounds right now than i did last year on this weekend. I've no idea how it happened, nor when it happened...but as I looked at the pictures from this weekend, I could tell...of course i have been working out more, and probly about 5 of those pounds are muscled mass, still.........i can tell and it made me a bad person to be around this weekend.
Sorry for that.
We did have a nice time with Kacy and Hilary though, and with each other. We ended up at Ocean City, DE one night and rode rides and had old school fun on the boardwalk...We lauged a lot and I am so so happy that summer is here finally. Unfortch, i have to get my ass together and stop being a freak !!
OK, back to work....after four days off, it feels just WONDERFUL to be working again...LOL.
Check ya later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't buy into that whole unforgiving gay aestetic bullshit!