Tuesday, May 1, 2007

i still don't have a reason

Funny thing happened on the way to fun.



Saturday we went to a fantastik party. We just had a fun fun time. right mix of people....la la la.
And something happened that I've been thinking about a little. And i am afraid that I've misrepresented myself. The last few years, I've tried to sorta get my shit together and be a "nicer" person. Someone who people don't feel threatened by, because in the past sometimes the feedback I've gotten is that i am unapproachable or intimidating. yet i always connect with people on a decent level...oddly enough i believe that people relate to a little bit o' bitchy.
Saturday - someone got all pissy with me because i was taking candid pictures of everyone at the party, surprise photos....Pissed person sorta yelled at me, and the general concept of the yell was that i was trying to have a laugh at other people's expense (bad pictures......).
the more I've thought about it.....................................yeah, so ???? Ha fuckin ha. I have a bit of a forked tongue. Welcome to the Dollhouse. (and the weirdest part of it all was that the picture wasn't all that bad )

The party was fun and we both got pretty buzzed, in fact, we had a great time that night, and ...guess what? Sunday was hell. My re coop from a night of balls to the wall party is really killin me. I can't do it anymore. My head...my eyesight the next day. It's like .......it just sucks.
I think it was worth it though, I am happy we had fun, and happy to have oodles of pictures from our night. Wanna see some ??????

Have a nice nice blessed day people.

Nate

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some people are more sensitive than others. We have to just respect that and move on. In the grand scheme of things it's no big deal....but it's never a fun thing to make others feel bad about themselves. :-)

Anonymous said...

Boy have i got some stories for you about said pissed person. He hasn't always been the poster child of making people feel good about themselves.

That said, we all have our own kind of fun...and amuse ourselves the way we want. No harm was done. You didn't post the pictures or anything.

it was fun having you two at the party, as always. Can't please everyone...just have to be yourself!!

xo

BTW, I want copies....send me some pics. :-)