Thursday, May 17, 2007

if you don't know and you can't care.....


Head over to VH1.com and listen to the new Maroon 5 cd. It's freakin' amazing !!! No shit man. Not only is Adam Levine a Hot McHot, but the sounds coming out me old speakers are like audio crack cocaine. No joke.
I've hired a trainer, just once every few weeks, she be good at her job. And i've come to understand some of my gym problems. I go to the gym, and i don't really sweat, unless I do cardio. This trainer o'mine, makes me stinky sweaty. I've come to realize that I don't work hard enough, I don't finish sets sometimes, or i don't load the weights enough. If anything her help is making me get into more of a "meathead" mentality. Which is ultimately fan - gay -stic.
Oh - I gotta tell ya, when you leave comments anonymously, it is disheartening. Expose your self !!!!!!!!!
bye all.
Nate

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How would you like me to expose myself? :-)

Anonymous said...

It's just Scott. Don't get all excited. :-) Hope you guys are well! Have fun on the island.