Tuesday, May 15, 2007

my treasure chest is broken easily

I've found it. A new CD worth posting about !!!!
I hated his first song, Going to a Town, from Rufus Wainwright's new CD. Do not like it at all, so i was totally pensive about buying the whole cd from Itunes today - new music Tuesday.
But i did. And I LOVE IT. I've often teetered on his music, well....that last cd...want two, just wasn't for me. the other's i've generally loved, so I lie. I've always liked him. This new cd is fluid and wonderful. I suppose it isn't for everyone, but if you dig him, this is him doing things really well.

Here we go.
Today, i've been obsessively trying to secure our house in Fire Island. It's tough work, we want just the right house, in the right location and blah blah blah. I've found one on the Bay, which is not my first choice, but the price is right and the pool is wonderful. It really is. And we have room for two more people !!! Ah ! It's shaping up for sure.
I could go there this weekend and feel minor discomfort. In order for me to totally enjoy myself though i'm going to have to loose some pudge. Which makes me crazy.

Pictures below were from this past weekend in Baltimore with Bob and David. Totes fun, and dangerous as always.
See ya

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fire Islans? Room for 2 other people, huh? You guys have just become my best friends!! :-)

xo

Anonymous said...

Fire Island sucks. P-Town has it all over that fucking sand bar.

By the way, your begining to become a tired gay cliche.