Thursday, July 12, 2007

chance connections and missed vibe

"CUT !!! No good, Re-shoot the scene...."

That is what i wanted to someone to scream out to me yesterday while I shooting one of the scenes that made up my day yesterday. Like....can't i get another chance at that conversation, can't i get another try? I can do better Mr. DeMille...i promise. Give me another shot.

Alas, there is no such thing in life, and we are left with some humiliating moments, or some communication which doesn't really convey what you are feeling....and you wish, that you could really have another go at relaying what you truly, deeply...want to .

So, now i sit with the daunting task of trying to determine how to make better that which didn't go as i'd wanted. Hmmm.
Uhhhh?
I guess the best thing to do is accept and surrender to the fact that as far as yesterday goes...that curtain is down and closed.
It's a new day, a new scene....with a new scene partner.

No comments: