Friday, July 27, 2007

the crick was never cracked


as one enters the subway system in philly.
So, welcome to July 27th. Today is my dearly departed big grandmom's birthday. She passed away around 1992 or so. It's been a long time, but she is still in my heart. She is where i get a lot of my sauce from, where i inherited my funny bone, so to speak. She was a constant source of entertainment to those around her, usually at their expense, so it really comes as no surprise that I am like her. She was called big grandmom....because my other set of grandparents were called the Little Ones. Yeah....and when i sit and think about all this, i realize with a little bit of a tear in my eye how rich my life is, and has been. And will be...
Tomorrow night we are having a party...a rather large one in honor of my aging bones and wrinkled forehead. I can't wait. And mostly.....i like anything from JoMalone.com.
Just saying.
Ciao boys and girls.......maybe a post later.....maybe !

No comments: