Tuesday, July 24, 2007

i can see clearly now

I am totally overwhelmed today by the wonderfulness that is and are my friends and family. I woke up day with messages on my cell phone, work phone and email wishing me well today !!!
Varying degrees of Happy Birthday...cha cha cha. It's a little humbling to have such wonderful people in my life. It's a little piece of clarity that allows me to see things for what they really are. So thank you !!!
The weekend was taken to just chill, we were supposed to be in Fire Island for this past weekend for our first weekend, but our hosts were unable to have us up due to a VERY serious illness. So we took the extended weekend to do not much of anything, just what we needed actually. (and the host is on the mend...thank god).

Anyway, have a nice day kids and we'll talk later.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

happy B n8!

xoxo

w

RAD said...

happy B day to you!

CHEERS!!