Friday, July 13, 2007

set me free, leave me be


When I was a blond.

Anyway. So, Itunes launched this new thing....emerging artist's cds for $6.99. I spent a hot minute looking at what they offered and decided on one. Sara Bareilles, Little Voice. I am blown away. Almost all the tracks are blog worthy, but haunting is a track titled "Gravity" . If you don't check her out, its your own damn fault. So shove it.
I anticipate an amazing weekend. For one, kevin and i are in need of diversions. For sure. We spend a great deal of time together and sometimes......it's hard. Um. Yeah. So we have a jam packed weekend of fun. Nice dinner tonight at our fav restaurant, Mercato. Tomorrow during the day we plan to hit a beach somewhere.....it looks to be a stell-ahhhhr day. Then an early party for the Philadelphia Fag Film Festival. Sorta exclusive party, which we 've gone to in past years, and which ultimately jammed me up in a serious way (my how i've grown) and it's a fun party for sure. A nice weekend for nice men. That's what i know today my darlings. Other than i've decided to train to do Philly's Distance Run in the fall. Which means lots of running for Natey. Which means more serenity. Which means.........you all get much better quality. From Me.

1 comment:

RAD said...

you look ahum ahum fricken great as a blonde...you lok good in all yur pics but wow on this pic! cute cute cute