Thursday, February 14, 2008

i'm going down

Posted by Picasa
The weather yesterday was unacceptable. Just not worthy of my time and energy. It zapped me, however I did run my ass off last night. Fast fast fast. Every time i get on the treadmill, i say...ok, this is my easy run, slow and easy. I end up doing intervals the whole time. It makes it go faster.....until i get to run outside anyway.
The weekends stories hugh ??? Not pretty. Mostly unpretty in fact. And usually i would beat myself up about it, but we've been so so good lately, and i just knew it would be a blow out. Friday night we all got cut off at a bar, and ended up home at 3AM. Saturday was slowish, getting up a little late, but we had the most fun. Triumph Brewery hosted for us and it was amazing. Unfortunately almost no one remembers the end of the night. It was well worth it though. The party was a success, if not a total blackout for everyone.

It's been decided. We're going to Vegas the weekend after the Broad Street Run in May. It's looking like we'll be staying at the Wynn. Love that hotel, and we decided to do it up right. Spend the extra money for the lux.

1 comment:

HughE Dillon said...

Sounds like it was a successful blast of a weekend. Good luck on your run. I really should start my new years resolution - LOL