Friday, February 8, 2008

You Owe Me Nothing in Return


Oh. Friday. how i love you, how i long for you when your not near me. I think of you in meetings, I think of you in the shower. And mostly i think of you when i wake up in the morning.
Yes Friday. It is you, who makes my head spin. It is you who gets my motor revving and you, who makes it all ok.

Thank god you are here, thank god you show me the way.
This weekend is going to be a blow out. A grand ole gay time. Bob and Dave, from Baltimore, are coming up...to celebrate their Birthdays. It's also Hilary and Gary's Birthday. Lots o fun. LOTS.
To celebrate, we're going to Triumph Brewery on Saturday around 7. See you there darlings. Come one, come all.
Open !

2 comments:

HughE Dillon said...

Can we get an update with photos please?

HughE Dillon said...

I meant to say an update of your weekend with photos and juicy stories. LOL