Friday, February 15, 2008

what do i know ?


Here's what I have to say on Friday, hookers.
  • The video for Kayne West's "Flashing Lights" is so hawt. Check it out. The song is phat....ok enough with that.
  • The hottest M F'er on Big Brother, Matt, got a hummer last night on the video stream. I wish i wasn't at work right now.
  • Question for Doctors. If one's white blood count goes from 4.4 to 3.7 in a month, should there be concern ?
  • I broke down in laughter this morning because of Kevin and I. Let me preface this by indicating that my little poopie was JAMMED last night. Feeling bad, Valentine's Day was cornfusing for us. We'd decided not to spend $200 on dinner smooshed against some straight couple who didn't like us. But then, we felt a little depressed that we didn't make plans. Anyway, we hogged the hell out on some Spanish deliciousness, which immediately sent me into a food coma. ANYWAY. What i was laughing about was how silly we are. Two guys living together, basically the same size in clothes, presents problems. We don't like to share, so it's constant.....constant issues around that. And how silly is that? Even socks. SILLY Boys.
  • I am not impressed with Sheryl Crow's new cd. Not at all. I love her, love her. But this one let me down. Little Wyatt takes up her time now i guess.
  • Having said that. I love the new Simple Plan cd. Who knew?
  • For the first time, since ............Kelly Clarkson, i am watching American Idol. They seem to have redeemed themselves. No stupid singers this time.
  • Due to the food coma, i did not watch Lost last night. So shut your piehole.
  • My sissy is stirring. I am so so so excited for the new Indian Jones movie. Roll the soundtrack.

love you the most.

Ethel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the decrease in white blood cell count is called leukopenia. a common benign cause could be certain viral infections and usually improves within 1-2 weeks of illness depending upon the virus....another one is medications like anitiobiotics (bactrim, penicillin-like drugs, cephalosporins). how long a time period was it between blood draws, what were the other values (plateletes, hemoglobin...were they low too as in pancytopenia), what was the wbc differential, are you taking any other medications, and do you have any symptoms of anything (fever, rash, weight loss, lethargy, etc.)? Usually it's a benign cause though just to help put your mind at ease.