Monday, April 25, 2005

Emotionally I think kevin was attached, but in terms of productivity I think he was willing to give something new a try. Saturday was my most favorite day this weekend, because we finally got a new VC. Yes....
A new
vacuum
Cleaner.
Very happy indeed. Considering Kevin's need to clean, we really needed to get this. The one we had was from 1975 and was a canister cleaner, with parts falling out of it all the time. Every time I tried to clean I would end up screaming....."mother f$#@#, god d@#@# piece of @#@#@"

I hated it, it would enrage me, it would produce tears of frustration.
Alas, that is all behind us now. And for that I am truly grateful. As a matter of fact, I vacuumed both days this weekend. Bliss.


Friday night we were in bed by 9:30, it was well worth it, felt great to be fully functional on Saturday.
I can't say the same thing for the way I felt on Sunday......Saturday night we went to some parties and had some drinks. Kevin said I showed my ass and acted out a little. Good times.
The first party we went to on Saturday was fun, if not mucho interesting. The neighbors were celebrating Passover and kept coming over the balcony to join us all. They were fun. Also fun was the elder man whom was once in the monastery. He was fun because he told of the lifestyle he came from, and where he was now......Obviously gay, as a matter of fact I think he was the caterer,,,,anyway it was fun.
Yesterday we went to see The Amityville Horror. I was very scared, more so than is natural. I was actually covering my eyes. I love to be scared and watch all movies that have any element of fear in them, but man, I think that as my ass gets older I am more fearful. Very strange, very strange indeed.
Of note for the movie,,,,,there was a woman there with two young kids, ages 3 and 5...in my estimate. I was so pissed, I mean here I was hiding my eyes and there she was just as happy as pie letting her kids see a movie about possession and ax wielding terror. Jackass.
Also of note was the annoyance of the people next to us. Both taking cell phone calls in the theatre.
Ring Ring
"yo, whas up? at the movies g."
"no man, i told you no more.....i can't do that...no man.....why?"
On and on and on. For a good 10 minutes.

I was so pissed, I could not believe it. Oh and they talked the whole movie and ate more food than Star Jones pre tummy staple.
Hate.
Annoying.

No comments: