Monday, April 18, 2005

why do you love me?

So i am in music heaven this last week.
They finally landed the new CD. Very good, nothing is as good as Version 2.0, but this one is very good anyway. Also a new discovery...Fischerspooner. I really really dig their new cd. It's really fresh and ...tight, if i may.
I like it mucho....the gays have been talking about them for a while now, but finally i got on board last week.
I got on board as I ran 'the loop' which was 8.5 miles. the cd got me in all the right spots. Good times.
As for this past weekend, Friday night we went to Happy Hour, $3 martinis, makes a mess. A big bad mess. I was atrocious for our guests john and tim, by the time they got here from Northern New Jersey, i was mostly passed out.
Saturday was the AMerican Red Cross Walk, which we did with dogs in tow. Beautiful day, but kev and i mostly hung out at home after that. Very tired from the night before.
Saturday night went to a neighbors house for some damn good food and poker night. Didn't play, as i didn't want to loose $20.
Sunday sunday sunday. Was the opening day for the softball league that kev plays in. I ran up to the fields which was about a 5.5 mile run, then proceeded to consume some right good lynch lemonade. Then more beer and before you knew it I was rather happily enjoying the sun. All was fun, but tired today for sure. And something was not rright all around by 8pm, but that remains to be seen. (cryptic, i know).
anyway
I
Got
my
Hair
bUzZed.
smoooth as britney's complexion..not really, cause she got the zitties, but me head is smooth and pretty, now that i am a serious runner.
la
la
a
la

No comments: