Friday, April 8, 2005

it's all over but the cryin

So - bloggggggg was brokkkkkkeeeeeeee. Could not post, could not post, could not post.

I have it on good authority that i will be working all weekend and will be very pissed about this fact. I have a pit in my stomach, an actual pit in my stomach i tell ya. The saving factor is that we sorta have a fun thing tonight, Adidas is opening a store here and we are going to the opening party. It's on South Street, which is fun all by itself, just to see all the freaks and geeks. Of which us gay fit in nicely with.
At any rate, anticipate it being fun, but also anticipate being very angry when my alarm goes off at 6:30 AM tomorrow.

Kevin is sick, you can send him well wishes if you'd like at our email. NoLibGuys@aol.com. do it do it !

have more fun pics to post when i get home tonight, or sometime this weekend.


Things I want:

To see Sin City
To see onslaught of horror movies (see House of Wax, Amityville Horror, Saw(dvd))
To be tan
To shave head
To be able to run longer than i can right now
To have a rather "bubblish" glute region (instead of current cardboard box form)
To be able to clean out my closet and actually get rid of things (instead of holding onto items in case i need them for halloween next year)

More later.

No comments: