Monday, August 8, 2005

Quiche and screwing my husband to death.


RIP my dear Nate.

I know this picture is from last week's episode, but it's one last shot. And you know what? It made me crazy last night. At the end of the show I felt like I wanted to puke...I know, drama right? But I would have felt a whole lot better if they let it rip. I was on the verge of streaming salty water from my eyes - but it never made it. I wanted so much to have a session, a pity, sad, moment of a crying session. It never came. Which I think was brilliant. The edge of it all made it orgasmic. Brenda is amazing, I totally dig her depth, and reality. She almost had me when she broke down with Billy, and .....oh i can't stand how good it was really. Mom and Claire rock it out too. Anyway- that guy in the red hoodie freaked me out a little....but I hate how freaky David can be...........all in all, the show lost me a while ago, I still have many TiVo'ed episodes to catch up on, but it got me back - only to have two more left...............as always - good things must come to an end.

No comments: