Tuesday, August 30, 2005

too much static


being back from vacation is taxing man. Totally sucks for me, and i am listening to the static too much (6 feet under...more on that later too).
It was an amazing vacation, Ptown really turned my shit out. I can't lie about it. Leaving on Saturday afternoon was painful for me, driving down 95 back to the real world was about as exciting as getting on a scale and seeing an additional 15 pounds.
But....trying to be more optimistic, i am lucky to have had so much fun. The beach and the entertainment were out of this world, not to mention the many many men we met. Anyway, blogging ain't on my list of priorities, but wanted to give a few shots of the vaca....we took very limited pictures, couldn't focus on that as we were too worried about what we were missing out on, but anyway. Here are some.....miss you ptown.

No comments: