Thursday, May 18, 2006

And theres this burning, like theres always been..

No. I am not talking about your penis.
As a matter of fact, let me clear (no pun) things up. In case no one has caught it, or in the event that no one really cares...let me make you care.
The title to each entry (generally) are lyrics....something i've heard on the way to work, something that sticks to me when i hear it, a tune from tv..... As we know, i dig music and lyrics. Sooooooooo - stuff that in your pipe and smoke it.

On to the reason for my explaination. And i tried to find a link to this song, so you could listen to it, because it's the one thing i ask of you, my little readers it's older, but give it a shot. Alas I can't find it anywhere except itunes. I have always loved this song....i think it be good.
Motorcycle Drive By ***** Third Eye Blind
It's not a sad song, it motivated me in a time when things were blurry and still does to this day. When ever I feel the pricks of stress and energy, it can focus me and bring me through.
Now - it may not be so with you, and i appreciate that everyone has their own opinion....but ..but you must listen to it. Thats all I know..so go find it prease.
and, in a strange new concept, you could comment on it. you really could.
and you could get a shout out from me...
Like this.
Wilson - Wilson comments from time to time on my site.....so.

Shout out to Wilson in DC.

See, that would be worth it, right?
Anyway -
Schedule for the Duo. Just cause.
This weekend we are going to Baltimore again...i know i know, we've been going more often...partially because i miss my friends there, but this time to see Denise and her new monkey - Drew....3 months old now ????
Next weekend we are going to the beach....Which beach you might ask???
Rehomo and Bethany Beach.
It also happens to mark our 6th year together....pick your dentures up.
Thats right folks...we here at PhillyDuo will be celebrating at a gay hot spot near you !!
Rehomo Beach - is where we met.
Is where we first kissed, got naked, took a shower together.....ate, drank. It was the first time for everything really. And we just flew from there into our relationship.
At any rate we'll be there to rekindle/celebrate/stir the pot.
In future episodes - weddings, concerts, Ptown, Broadway Bares, Florida for me (nate), and hopefully some Fire Island strewn in there.

And...Lost pissed me off last night. I hate Michael for killing Ana Lucia.

happy thursday.

No comments: