Tuesday, May 16, 2006

would you lie with me and just forget the world?


i won't make the trip, i only needed the confirmation number. To have and to hold. Thats all. So I am closing that door. after three months...i am closing the door. I got what i wanted and its done.



Last night i was walking to French class after the gym. It started to hail. Big, fat chunks of ice. Fell on my umbrella. It was a moment.
You know, one of those moments. Like when i was accepted into my grad program, and at the same time i decided to break ties with part of my past...people who were brining me down. As i walked from my apartment to my first class at UMAB.
accomplishment.
Like when i finally broke it off with my last bf and was moving into my new apartment. Alone. It was a moment. i sat on the hardwood floor and just had....a moment.
closure.
I also had a moment last night with the hail hitting me, the sun was ever so slightly peeking through as hail fell from the sky...and i just stopped walking, and looked up from underneath my cheap umbrella at oddity pelting me.
clarity.

Last night, after two hours of pushing my mind's limit (francais) i went home and watched Grey's Anatomy.
Brilliant. The last five minutes of the show found me (at 1am) sobbing.
The soundtrack...i tell ya, i am in touch with all things happening....and cool. Yeah - thats me dude....check it.
They played snow patrol .."chasing cars" as the last song...with the sobbing montage.
Ah.
Too cool man. too f'*&in cool.
alright - suck it
ridgley out.
Nate

1 comment:

Unknown said...

biblical moments...

btw, i run into your old bf occasionally.