Wednesday, May 10, 2006

we're all damaged goods


Yes, the Phillies may stink as bad as Courtney Love's girlie after a hard night of rockin in the good old days of drug addiction...but ....but.
This is a new playa for the Philthadelphia Phillies......

Or....My version of the story.

This is our new house boy.
He cooks, cleans, does windows, and bends over like beckham....and look at those pearly whites, would ya?

ah. all in a days work.
In my days after Blue Ball I have begun to consume all sorts of wonderful products. Come walk with me will ya?
Sunday - slowing into the eating game....mid day started to graze. Sandwich with lots of mayo. Ice Cream. More Ice Cream. (Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream is my favorite. I will let go of Heath Bar Crunch types...yup..SCIC) Burrito, Three pieces of Cinnamon toast, half of a chocolate Easter Egg..the big kind. Today - Two hot Cross Buns, muffin from Starbucks....Last night - ice cream.....oh. my god. I can't stop.
And mind you, no gym yet this week, usually we go four times a week. I am republishing myself though this week. And finding some fatty. in myself.

What I love about this week.

  • sun
  • having safety. with kevin (this weekend was really me projecting past events onto future ones...we had fun and it has made me feel safe). And, as cheesy as it sounds..when i go to bed at night and i have, in one room, the things i love with me (kevin, noah, stella) i feel full. it's good.
  • plans for the summer, and upcoming weeks ( I call this upcoming season the "on demand" season. we are on demand. it's fun, and i feel special
  • new diesel jeans for me, and for kevin (his are WONDERFUL) mine are ok.
  • any song that has a cheerleading, clap your hands theme. (pump it -black eyed peas, SOS)
  • thank you notes from friends who we make happy.
  • being supportive to those friends who are not happy.
  • good frickin TV. Grey's Anatomy is amazing...soundtrack to each episode makes me bawl. Lost is blowing me away ( I LOVE ANA LUCIA ) The Amazing Race - did you see them in their short shorts diving in Australia. ?

alright. thats all i know. hope your happy, or have an action plan on how to get to happy. sometimes the map is more convoluted than you thought...but you get there.

No comments: