Friday, December 21, 2007

hit the floor


Last night.
Was fun.
Holiday cheer and close-ish friends. Got a little buzzed and ate about 15 little brie and raspberry wontons. So frickin good. I really spent a lot of time in my head last night. It was fun. I just observed a lot and enjoyed my-self. I noted a few things.
Another couple we know, they've immersed themselves in almost every social network available. It's skillful and fun to watch as I'm always amazed at how ambi dextrious they are at flipping through circles.
Also, we were donned Philly's most attractive couple, by someone who'd been drinking since lunch time. LOL.
toobadsosad.
Also what i learned. Our friend BD has big balls. Good times.
Oh - Duran Duran newest is funfunfun.
And Mary J. AggressiveBlidge's new cd is fairy good, fairy good.


No comments: