Monday, December 17, 2007

I can't stop it


There is not much i can say about this whole santa speedo thing. The one thing I can be sure of ? Official notice to the boy in the middle, i love, love, love..............your......hat (?) for reals, wow. WOW.
Other news? Not much news. Thats the news. Not much going on. Went to a party on Friday and Saturday nights, skipped one on Sunday because I was not feel well at all. I still have a kickin cold, and it was bad this weekend. Today I woke up and felt pretty damn good though. j This week is going to busy, and nice. The holidays are always fun in our world, so I can't wait for Friday to come and head to visit with Kevin's family for a few days. Gettin out of philly is nice, and just relaxing with alot of calories and carbs !!! LOL
I also can't wait to see Sweeney Todd. My senior year in high school I was in the play. I was the Beadle. My character got sliced and diced for some loverly Mince Meat Pies. I got killed in the Barber chair and dumped backwards down a slide into Ms. Lovett's Pie Shop. Good times. It was cool, I was cool.
LOL
Anyway, boy in the middle. Nice hat.

No comments: